Friday, June 29, 2012

The itch

There are a million possible roads and only one you can take. How's that even fair? It appears that the 'limited-time-so-can't do everything' logic does considerably more to deter your every ambition, than inspire you to do something meaningful in the limited time that you have. Mostly, I find myself wishing I could do everything. There's no evidence to say I can. But then there isn't any to say I can't.


The itch refuses to subside. My mental list of things to do and places to see grows by the minute, as does the distance between my desired and current position. It's no longer about the right or wrong decision. It's about A decision. And the constant prodding by my friends Impatience and Uneasiness is enough indication that I owe one to myself. Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment